Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Toddler Camping Bed - How to voyage Light

Do you find planning a camping trip stressful?

Trying to remember all you need to pack and at the same time seeing the space to store it isn't easy. I know I have been on many camping trips and each time the first thing I pack is my toddler camping bed. Of course, I do pack other foremost things too. But next to the tent this is the most foremost item of all the camping equipment, to me.

Tents Travel

You see it's all about convenience for me. Why? Because I don't want to spend my holiday fighting with camping equipment. I want to enjoy the time with my kids. After all, you can't get the costly early years back can you?

Camping equipment has come a long way in up-to-date years - thank goodness! Tents can now "Pop-up" it has to be said this is one of the best advances in camping equipment. It's overwhelming for all us folk who don't want to spend hours trying to find out which pole goes where!

Even good the toddler camping bed inflates and deflates in seconds. Perfect... No more foot pumps to inflate beds and even worse trying to deflate it when it's time to go home.

So when I get to the camp site I want to see the tent up in minutes and the inflatable beds up even quicker. all else falls into place after that.

After all, the sleeping arrangements are the most foremost of all aren't they?

Making sure you're sleeping area is wind proof, air tight, waterproof and of course comfortable is of the top priority for any parent. Staying dry and cosy in the tent can't be beat - believe me I've had the opposite touch in the past and it's not a lot of fun.

The main priority for me is that my kids have a great time and they get to touch the great outdoors. But I do like to make sure we have the best home comforts when we go back to our camp site. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this - all parents want to create great memories for their kids. And, of course, make life a bit easier for themselves too.

To ensure you have the best trip it's essential to plan ahead. Don't leave whatever to opportunity - start thinking about what you need weeks in advance. This way you will greatly reduce the chances of having a "camping disaster."

5 Top Tips to make your camping trip a success

1. Plan your trip in information and this means you will be able to enjoy your holiday to the fullest
2. All the time make a tour checklist - tick of each item as you pack it
3. Pack the car the night before so that you're not in a rush the next day
4. Remember rushing means you're likely to forget something
5. The day before go to the carport and fill the car up with gas, while you're there check the tyres and oil/

A Toddler Camping Bed - How to voyage Light

No comments:

Post a Comment